The Typing of the Dead: Overkill
The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC.
player health is 4b*1. Full health value is 10.
There will be two results, just freeze them for immortality.
ETA:
it looks like the top result is the one you want to freeze, I think the bottom one is something to do with the health graphic and not the actual value oy your health.
These cheats work for both The Typing of the Dead: Overkill and The House of the Dead: Overkill.
Here is a cheat table for Cheat Engine. It will give you infinite health, infinite ammo and no combo loss whon hit
http://konghack.com/filemanager/get/5ySk7qx1640x53df6901cb7b7
ETA:: 12/28/2013 mm/dd/yyyy
the new cheat table has infinite health, infinite ammo, and no combo loss
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"