(Req) Champions of Chaos 2
It's been a few days since they upload it. I've seen the AoB's for the first one, but none for this.
Will be very much appreciated.
Cheers!
(EDIT) HP and Mana are 4 bytes *8 +6.
10 posts
It's been a few days since they upload it. I've seen the AoB's for the first one, but none for this.
Will be very much appreciated.
Cheers!
(EDIT) HP and Mana are 4 bytes *8 +6.
Use the search bar.
Also, I'm tired of repeating this...Do NOT put anything in the subject line EXCEPT the title of the game. The description box under it is where you can type the other shit. You would have seen the AoBs after you posted this topic because the site would have linked it to the game. If you're reading this, stop what you're doing and go read this shit: http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8280
Great, thanks for the AoB. It's better than my old way of 4 Bytes * 8 + 6:D
thanks for the AoB :)
Thanks for the AoBs!
I used the search bar, obviously, but didn't find any posts related.
It's not working correctly, at least for me. (Can't find Diggy, either)
Cheers!
That's because you're an idiot jotate.

And just to point this shit out...
%20Champions%20of%20Chaos%202%20-%20Kong%20Hack.png)
Yeah, we know, TNC posted it the day before you made your genious observation...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
He voted it as "Working" too, heh!
Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
Lolololol. This made my day. ![]()
I was using the other search bar.
Thanks for being such a lovely guy.
Cheers!
Good work, thanks