Skip to content
[Request]

Farmville 2

I was wondering if someone could show me some cheats for speedgrows and speedfeeds. And maybe Farm Bucks if possible.

This discussion is linked to Farmville 2. View game

29 posts

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Aug 24, 2014 1:04 pm

you got it heana but of the 2 results you got in step 1) it will always be the first one.

and the results found in step 2.2) will be somewhere around the 7.5k mark(one address for every item that cost coins or Farm Bucks)

all i did was copy and paste someone elses work. if you could clean it up and make it simpler, that would be awesome!

thanx for simplifying it for us though.

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Aug 24, 2014 4:29 pm

There is a sequel? I used to hack the crap out of the first Farmville game, before i got bored of it :)

Some things to try:
Check if this uses .XML files for prices and stuff like the old game did. If so, use Fiddler to... well, fiddle with it :P
Get yourself an auto-clicker app - saves lots of time. If you find a free(or cracked) one with pattern recognition - PM me,  I'd like to have it too :)
Is there still the daily gifting of your friends/neighbours? Select someone, right-click, "Inspect" the DOM and you can send a gift to yourself too. Used to work on all games in the past.

HTH

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Aug 25, 2014 3:06 pm

i use Jitbit creamy. imho it is the best mouse/macro recorder out there.  i dont know if im allowed to post a link to a torrent site on here so i will wait for permission before i send you the link to a cracked version.

btw very nice idea about gifting yourself.

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Aug 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Found it on the nsanedown forums, thanks for the tip.

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Sep 12, 2014 3:04 pm

As per request, added speed grow and speed feed ;)

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Sep 13, 2014 4:43 am

I don't see the horseshoe pit anywhere in what I can buy. Where can I find it?

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Sep 13, 2014 1:30 pm

In the general store. If you change the code before searching for the horseshoe pit you won't find it, you have to search for it first, and, before buying, change the code.

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Oct 9, 2014 9:47 pm

OMG

*facepalm*

My girl is gonna love this. Thanks a shit-ton for the hacks. Great job... which will in turn earn me a great b-job... Muah ha ha ha laugh

Seriously, thanks a lot, only just arrived, and I'm already loving this place.

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Oct 15, 2014 3:24 am
Silv Posted on: 10/09/2014 5:47pm

OMG

*facepalm*

My girl is gonna love this. Thanks a shit-ton for the hacks. Great job... which will in turn earn me a great b-job... Muah ha ha ha laugh

Seriously, thanks a lot, only just arrived, and I'm already loving this place.



well welcome!! its always good to see fresh blood. remember to download and try out the KongHack Trainer. you will be glad you did.

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Oct 25, 2014 10:47 pm
kodiak Posted on: 10/14/2014 11:24pm
Silv Posted on: 10/09/2014 5:47pm

OMG

*facepalm*

My girl is gonna love this. Thanks a shit-ton for the hacks. Great job... which will in turn earn me a great b-job... Muah ha ha ha laugh

Seriously, thanks a lot, only just arrived, and I'm already loving this place.



well welcome!! its always good to see fresh blood. remember to download and try out the KongHack Trainer. you will be glad you did.


Yup, I did, the KHT is a fantastic tool ;) Kudos on that. And thanks a bunch for the warm welcome!
 

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Mar 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Want make some friend plays this game...anyone play ?

RE: Farmville 2

Posted Mar 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Thank you for those who have gifted us with hacks for this game, even though I'm a little late on it. Hacks really cut out waiting for things to grow when you can use the fertilizer and the super-grow.

I've noticed that when you hire on Hands the game will usually crash.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Farmville 2

Posted May 6, 2016 1:20 am

are the hacks still working?
they stopped wor king for me a week ago (chrome)