Skip to content

Path of Exile

15 posts

Path of Exile

Posted Dec 8, 2013 6:10 pm

much like Diablo 2, very much against the spirit of Diablo 3, with a few interesting twists in the character build part of the gameplay.
likely prone to character+equip builds becoming unviable after larger patches.

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Mar 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Nobody is gonna hack path of exile on this site

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Mar 21, 2014 9:09 pm

and why is that?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Mar 21, 2014 10:31 pm

you do realize there are already hacks for the game right?

i actually use them. theres a map hack that shows the full map (besides objects) a lighting hack so that you see the full screen even inside a cave and such, and a zoomhack to see way further (although its suspicious clicking on something thats out of the max field of view)

theres also a few bots floating around, but they arent very decent. and the only decent one i saw still has some bugs like attacking monsters that are under the ground rather than moving towards them so they can appear.

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Jan 2, 2015 9:59 am

You could bot, but I heard it's really easy to get caught and banned.

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Jan 20, 2015 9:37 pm

most of the maphacks seem to be broken now. there any good ones out there anymore?

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Feb 24, 2015 7:20 pm

I quite like the game. It's got a lot of potential and it's good to see a game that hasn't made it ridiculously simple like WoW and Diablo have.

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Mar 21, 2015 10:14 pm

I used to play this. The fluidity of the controls isn't that great, atleast not as good as D3.

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Jan 21, 2016 8:15 am

Its not really worth hacking the Path of Excile as the rate of patching they devs do on the game will get you caught very easily.

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Feb 8, 2016 1:21 am

Hacking, no. Botting, yes. Really though you need to be at the PC while botting, but it is useful if you want to have a show on or study

RE: Path of Exile

Posted May 11, 2016 10:23 pm

couldnt really get into the game to even use hacks or bots.

RE: Path of Exile

Posted May 11, 2016 10:55 pm

i would have enjoyed this a lot more if pc didnt get like 1 fps in most parts
I would have even finished my bot for it lol

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Path of Exile

Posted May 31, 2016 7:18 am

i like PoE but don't want it to be hacked or botting.
just play

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Jun 5, 2016 6:10 pm

ExileBuddy is basically the only thing for PoE, they were always behind with just one developer and just brought the another on board. I'd say wait 'till July or August and see where the bot stands if you're looking for that. I'd advise against using your main account with it however, and accounts accessed with the same IP will likely get banned if the account you bot on gets banned. Overall GGG is doing a good job in regards to cheating.
 

RE: Path of Exile

Posted Dec 2, 2017 8:52 pm

I had a friend which was botting, he botted for items and all around 600 euro until he got banned, he uses vpns and all and bots more, so you shouldn't be banned too oftne.