Site Bugs
If you've noticed, the site has been extremely buggy lately. Here's what's up.
I asked my host to install the MCrypt library. They fucked the entire server by installing the wrong fucking version of PHP, when I explicitly instructed them to leave the website on the current version of php (5.5.7). Smart ass Daniel at liquid web though it would be funny to install 5.4.x and see what broke to all fuck.
Got that fixed, but FreeType wasn't installed. I asked for that to be installed, and again, keep us at the same version of PHP. It was reinstalled, but now our sessions are fucked all to hell.
I'm working on fixing things, but I have no idea when I'll be able to get it completely functional again. I'm done asking those fucktards to do anything. They somehow manage to fuck everything up every time I ask for something.
UPDATE:
Rebuilt PHP again, set data type to longblob, looks like sessions are fixed. If you notice ANY weird ass bugs, please report them here immediately. We need to squash any of these fuckers before they become a real problem.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez


