Throne Rush
Hello anyone :D
Is there any trainer, hack, or cheat engine code for this game?
Link:
http://apps.facebook.com/thronerush/
Trainer, Hack, or Cheat Engine code
18 posts
Hello anyone :D
Is there any trainer, hack, or cheat engine code for this game?
Link:
http://apps.facebook.com/thronerush/
Id like to know that too
Any news about this game ?
http://kivircikgl3.wix.com/lockerblue trainer :)
http://kivircikgl3.wix.com/lockerblue trainer :)
Is this really working?
I clicked on it and it just refreshes this page or it just re-directs me back here.
Is it possible if you upload the trainer here and give the person credits?
http://kivircikgl3.wix.com/lockerblue trainer :)
Is this really working?
I clicked on it and it just refreshes this page or it just re-directs me back here.
Is it possible if you upload the trainer here and give the person credits?
You're the kind of person malware authors love...blindly clicking on links. Check the link and see where it's really taking you. While I can't vouch for the legitimacy of this link or the trainer, I'd be leery of a link to a program left by someone who only had that one post. That's just me though. If it turns out to be malicious in anyway, he'll be banned. I'll check on it later, I don't have the time right now. If you're that desperate for a hack then you could try manually typing in the URL...
Edit: I couldn't check the file because all of the links are dead. Mediafire removed them for violating their ToS...
i want to know too ,,,,
Bumped

bump :) any news?
The only thing I was able to come up with was an hp hack for my units:
If I try to modify the buildings in any way, directly or indirectly, the game doesn't count up the score(s), So the only thing I could do was modify my units. There was another mod to make them attack super fast but CE's native speed hack does the job fine so I didn't bother with it.
The only thing I was able to come up with was an hp hack for my units:
If I try to modify the buildings in any way, directly or indirectly, the game doesn't count up the score(s), So the only thing I could do was modify my units. There was another mod to make them attack super fast but CE's native speed hack does the job fine so I didn't bother with it.
Is it possible to share your HP hack?
The current speed hack will also enable the towers... ![]()
maybe the game has been updated... so well w8 for someone whose welling to share...up up n away.
Bump
BUMP ..
It would be nice if some 1 make eheh :P