Skip to content
[Request]

Gun Disassembly

[Request] Gun Disassembly

This discussion is linked to Gun Disassembly. View game

29 posts

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 22, 2014 10:15 am

Please, try not to move too far away from daily record when going for 1st place using timer slowdown. This way, more people can get credits and xp with less chance of getting banned(for example, do NOT get 1 min on 2.5 min average gun if the first record is 2 mins).

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 22, 2014 3:21 pm

I've never worked with an auto assembler before (Quite new to using cheat engine to hack games :P) 

Are these hacks available as AoB's?
 

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 22, 2014 5:23 pm
Trickya Posted on: 01/22/2014 10:21am

I've never worked with an auto assembler before (Quite new to using cheat engine to hack games :P) 

Are these hacks available as AoB's?
 



if you know how an auto-assembler script is made/works, then yes you can figure the aob's.

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 23, 2014 12:53 am
thenewcomer Posted on: 01/22/2014 5:23pm
Trickya Posted on: 01/22/2014 10:21am

I've never worked with an auto assembler before (Quite new to using cheat engine to hack games :P) 

Are these hacks available as AoB's?
 



if you know how an auto-assembler script is made/works, then yes you can figure the aob's.



I'm starting to look at how to create my own AoB's, it's just learning where to start :) Sorry to be a bother.

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 23, 2014 2:51 am
Trickya Posted on: 01/22/2014 7:53pm

I'm starting to look at how to create my own AoB's, it's just learning where to start :) Sorry to be a bother.


This should get you started, http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8537.
 

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 23, 2014 5:22 am
gates Posted on: 01/22/2014 9:51pm
Trickya Posted on: 01/22/2014 7:53pm

I'm starting to look at how to create my own AoB's, it's just learning where to start :) Sorry to be a bother.


This should get you started, http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8537.
 



if you need clarifying, most of the mods here are can help you out. besides the mods, good people that can also help would be tsumi, simple_aob, haenawolf, daspamer, saucyjack, and possiby zenwaichi or ehok (if i missed someone, sorry lol). usually youll find one or two of us in the chat at any given time.

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am
Trickya Posted on: 01/22/2014 7:53pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 01/22/2014 5:23pm
Trickya Posted on: 01/22/2014 10:21am

I've never worked with an auto assembler before (Quite new to using cheat engine to hack games :P) 

Are these hacks available as AoB's?
 



if you know how an auto-assembler script is made/works, then yes you can figure the aob's.



I'm starting to look at how to create my own AoB's, it's just learning where to start :) Sorry to be a bother.



And meee...!

I'm never in chat because I work so much, but always willing to help where possible. :)

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Wow, thank you all so much for the support and offer of future support :D 

@Gates, I shall be sure to check that link when I'm slightly more focused. At the minute, I have too much fast food in front of me ;)

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 23, 2014 6:27 pm
Trickya Posted on: 01/23/2014 2:28pm

Wow, thank you all so much for the support and offer of future support :D 

@Gates, I shall be sure to check that link when I'm slightly more focused. At the minute, I have too much fast food in front of me ;)


Well, if you have the time later, be sure to check https://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8005 as well. It's a lot more detailed and should give you a better idea of what to do around here as well :P

(Shameless self-promotion but who cares? :P)

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Both links bookmarked, checking them out very soon.

Is it too cheeky (as a hack has already been submitted) to ask if someone can figure the AoB's out for me? 

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am
Trickya Posted on: 01/23/2014 11:55pm

Both links bookmarked, checking them out very soon.

Is it too cheeky (as a hack has already been submitted) to ask if someone can figure the AoB's out for me? 




Let me think about it

If you check the topof the page, almighty lord Haenawolf added the aobs too near the script

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 24, 2014 11:46 am
Trickya Posted on: 01/23/2014 5:55pm

Both links bookmarked, checking them out very soon.

Is it too cheeky (as a hack has already been submitted) to ask if someone can figure the AoB's out for me? 



Oh yeah, Gun Disassembly is a Unity3d game. It's gonna be a little bit different than your typical "flash hack". Which is what that guide will show you. Just though I'd give you a heads up before you get there...The tutorial for hacking Unity3d games is here.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 25, 2014 4:36 am

Slow timer #1 causes the game to lock up when I use it.  The rest, including slow timer #2, oddly, work without issue.  I've retried several times on different guns, so I'm sure it isn't user error.  Maybe the game was updated?

RE: Gun Disassembly

Posted Jan 25, 2014 6:08 am
schismatica Posted on: 01/25/2014 12:36pm

Slow timer #1 causes the game to lock up when I use it.  The rest, including slow timer #2, oddly, work without issue.  I've retried several times on different guns, so I'm sure it isn't user error.  Maybe the game was updated?


I made a wrong offset.
Thank you, it has been fixed.
The ct script file is good and unaffected, don't need to download again.
 

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)