Papa's Pastaria
another papa game: that's how u can make money from shit. whole code recycled, old aobs work,..
waiting for badges lol
7 posts
another papa game: that's how u can make money from shit. whole code recycled, old aobs work,..
waiting for badges lol
rofl holy shit, the aob's from another game actually work? thats sad. hilarious, but sad.
|
|
yes lol.
i feel bad for getting points for that aobs :D
I can't say I'm too surprised the old AOBs work. They're a replacement for the actionscript, so that just means the internal actionscript is the same. Considering all of the Papa's games are essentially clones of the previous titles, that's not at all surprising that the code has more or less been copied and pasted. Laziest game series ever.
They need to create Papa's Whore house. I'd play it
They need to create Papa's Whore house. I'd play it
the twist of the game is that you always bang the same whore (or set of whores) forever. because theyre too lazy to think of anything original and will just copy/paste the code.
|
|
They need to create Papa's Whore house. I'd play it
the twist of the game is that you always bang the same whore (or set of whores) forever. because theyre too lazy to think of anything original and will just copy/paste the code.
Nice :D