Skip to content

Question about mobile kong saves

6 posts

Question about mobile kong saves

Posted Jan 17, 2014 4:23 am

I have almost all of the mobile kongregate badges, I'd like to submit the files for other people, but I don't know if that's possible or even if it is still a .sol file or how it is saved on mobile devices. Anyone know?

RE: Question about mobile kong saves

Posted Jan 17, 2014 12:07 pm

I mean, I HAVE a file manager browser and there IS a chat.kongregate.android.kongarcade folder in Android>data where inside are two folder labeled 'files' and 'cache' but the files folder is empty and the cache does have some files, but not many. (a couple API related .swf and a few others labeled as random numbers/letters) There may be other related folders that are saving elsewhere on the device, but I wouldn't think so. From what is there in the folders though, I really don't have a clue as to what to do with them, if anything at all

RE: Question about mobile kong saves

Posted Jan 17, 2014 1:42 pm

I'm almost positive you'll have to be rooted to get to the files but this example should get you pointed in the right direction...

/data/data/com.andy.flash/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/Flash_Player/#SharedObjects/XXXXXXXX/localhost/Folder/learntofly/secure_Learn2Fly.swf/mainprofile.sol

If you are rooted, I'd suggest using Root Explorer. It's always worked well for me.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!