Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

Hack Type Icons

Are you good at making icons? If so, get on it!

11 posts

RE: Hack Type Icons

Posted Jan 19, 2014 8:31 am

What size of icons are you requiring ? 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: Hack Type Icons

Posted Jan 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Okay but i meant if the one i made is appropriate and submittable? 

I will however post the rest within tomorrow. 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: Hack Type Icons

Posted Jan 19, 2014 6:49 pm

How bout this.  Make then 64 tall, width doesn't matter, so long as they are all the same width.  That way they can look nice like indicators instead of square buttons. :)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Hack Type Icons

Posted Jan 20, 2014 12:01 am




Take your pick, if you like them.
(Order of second row of images: AOB, General, Note, Simple)

This topic is locked.