New Data Mine Opportunity!
Hey, guess what? Apparently some people have never used a navbar in their life. Scroll up to the very top of the page. See the giant red bar? See the link that says * Data Mine *? Yeah, that's where the data mine is located. You're going to need to use your common sense on this one. I've tried to be as through as possible, but apparently we have users that have never used the internet before getting on here. I know, it's insane, but meh, whatever. Sorry to have to put this here, but some people are just fucking retarded.
If we complete the data mining operation in the time limit, I'll double all points rewarded!
Mining clients of YourMembership.com
After running an exhaustive google search based on their legal privacy statement, I've turned up a list of 383 sites (after basic cleaning) that we're going to need some info for.
This time around should be pretty easy, as these are google results, not some bullshit list from somewhere.
50pts per pop, 1915 total iterations, for a max per person of 19,150 and a total payout of 95,750.
Happy Mining!
So you can see how this is done, I've provided a sample. I grabbed an entry and took this side-by-side screenshot so you could see exactly how this should be done. Notice how I filled out everything in the form that was attainable from the main page and/or the contact us page. I've added a red box around the contact info in the footer so you can see where the contact info is most often located.
This time around, blank submissions or garbage submissions WILL result in a ban.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez