Skip to content

Cactus McCoy 2

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Cactus McCoy 2. View game

4 posts

Cactus McCoy 2

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

Cactus McCoy returns for a brand-new epic adventure! After a struggle with rival treasure hunter Ella Windstorm, McCoy learns of the ruins of Calavera and the riches it holds in the distant lands to the south. When an ancient enemy appears and kidnaps Ella, McCoy sets out on an epic journey across the continent to find Ella and claim the treasure of Calavera. Once again, McCoy will have to run, jump, and fight his way through swarms of enemies across diverse areas, using anything he can find along the trail to help him reach the treasure.

RE: Cactus McCoy 2

Posted Apr 5, 2013 11:18 pm

Nothing for this game yet? This makes me all the sad. I've tried hacking all the ways I know with CE 6.2 but nothing works for me as yet.

RE: Cactus McCoy 2

Posted Apr 6, 2013 1:21 am
anonymouse Posted on: 04/05/2013 17:18
Nothing for this game yet? This makes me all the sad. I've tried hacking all the ways I know with CE 6.2 but nothing works for me as yet.

I do believe good sir, that you should download the userscript. you may find a pleasant surprise.

RE: Cactus McCoy 2

Posted Apr 7, 2013 6:46 am

Thanks for the Aob's. They work great. To bad the game wasn't good enought to have me sit through it all.