Skip to content

AOB Starter

For help with AOB making

28 posts

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Feb 10, 2014 2:51 am
Tsumi Posted on: 02/09/2014 10:01am
Ragnotok Posted on: 02/09/2014 2:07am
You at least oculde have put the system requirements to its installment in the first post, reading that it wasnt able to install in a system with less than 1024mb of physical memory (im asumming that it meant RAM) was kinda sad :/
 



Idk which system you are using but 1024MB of RAM is the minimum RAM needed to run Win7-64. Also, most computers nowadays have at least 2GiB of RAM as default so I'd guess that your computer is more than 3 years old or you're running a Netbook class or something of the like.
Even if you are using an old computer, however, I believe that you can install those programs separately without any problems but that kind of defeats the purpose of this right?
Ps: On a side note, I don't think any of the programs listed here really need 1GB to run.

~edit by tnc: 1024 is a gigabyte, not gibabit.


Exactly that, but recently for the school homeworks (and the effing new flash games) i started to have in mind to start saving money to build a good one.
And yeah i know i can download them all separately but as you said it defeats the purpouse.
                                                                                               
 

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Feb 13, 2014 9:39 pm
Ragnotok Posted on: 02/09/2014 9:51pm
Tsumi Posted on: 02/09/2014 10:01am
Ragnotok Posted on: 02/09/2014 2:07am
You at least oculde have put the system requirements to its installment in the first post, reading that it wasnt able to install in a system with less than 1024mb of physical memory (im asumming that it meant RAM) was kinda sad :/
 



Idk which system you are using but 1024MB of RAM is the minimum RAM needed to run Win7-64. Also, most computers nowadays have at least 2GiB of RAM as default so I'd guess that your computer is more than 3 years old or you're running a Netbook class or something of the like.
Even if you are using an old computer, however, I believe that you can install those programs separately without any problems but that kind of defeats the purpose of this right?
Ps: On a side note, I don't think any of the programs listed here really need 1GB to run.

~edit by tnc: 1024 is a gigabyte, not gibabit.


Exactly that, but recently for the school homeworks (and the effing new flash games) i started to have in mind to start saving money to build a good one.
And yeah i know i can download them all separately but as you said it defeats the purpouse.
                                                                                               
 



Edit: Updated to work correctly now, with RAM requirement gone.

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Apr 17, 2014 1:08 pm

The mirror works

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Jul 30, 2014 5:09 pm

have another link to new version?
or stopped the project?

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Jul 30, 2014 10:45 pm
moronis Posted on: 07/30/2014 1:09pm

have another link to new version?
or stopped the project?



I will upload a mirror, but I am currently working on a rework.

This is the most recent version I have on this computer, my laptop (the one I developed this on) may have a new version but I doubt it. Since I'm doing a rework, I won't go searching for if there is a mroe recent version on my other computer.

Link to mirror: KongHack

Here now

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
aob starter.zip1.86 MB1,465

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Jul 31, 2014 4:21 pm
Simple_AOB Posted on: 07/30/2014 6:45pm
moronis Posted on: 07/30/2014 1:09pm

have another link to new version?
or stopped the project?



I will upload a mirror, but I am currently working on a rework.

This is the most recent version I have on this computer, my laptop (the one I developed this on) may have a new version but I doubt it. Since I'm doing a rework, I won't go searching for if there is a mroe recent version on my other computer.

Link to mirror: KongHack



Thanks Dude o/

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Aug 15, 2014 5:45 pm

all these links are broken :(