Skip to content
Global Locked

Voting on hacks!

155 posts

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Aug 17, 2014 8:35 am

I meant literally. Plane ticket and all. :B He likes it if you put on lip gloss, but no lipstick. Maybe a tasteful lip stain, but that's about it.


Nope. I did not go all Randy Marsh on his ass.
 

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Aug 27, 2014 12:09 am
pzw1 Posted on: 08/26/2014 4:09pm

-snippety snip-



If you want to see the AOB's that are KHUT only, you can simply learn how do make them yourself and recreate it. Simple as that. No one is forcing you to use this program (which is made by a long time STAFF member and is trusted or otherwise it would not be on this site). Be a part of the people that release the hacks and you'll see exactly why we chose to limit some of the more sought after hacks to KHUT only.

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Sep 7, 2014 9:44 am

Hi everyone, i'm playing Kongregate since 3years, always trying to find address with CE, but sometimes i just can"t find any.
I have tried several times the tutorial with address checker/modifier but never understood it.
Anyway, i know byte to float, 4bytes *8+6 tricks, but no more.
    That's why i use your website, this one is great and always help me when i'm in trouble finding values.
Thanks a lot for your work, i hope i will vote soon for working/not working hacks !

Dalrost

ps : sorry for my english, i'm french trying to learn it
 

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Sep 8, 2014 12:37 pm

wink now i know.. need to vote for all trainer :)

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Sep 11, 2014 5:42 am

Thanks. I learned something more today.

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Sep 29, 2014 12:40 pm

I'd say 75% of the time a hack is downvoted is because people aren't properly reading when to apply hacks ie prior to play click or during a specific sequence.... Sucks for the guy that went through all the trouble to find the hack in the first place...

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Oct 2, 2014 5:09 pm

I saw that many hack for SAS 4 are still working even the score is below zero.

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Oct 9, 2014 3:02 pm

Yeah, just hacked a game which people said the hacks weren't working so it was voted down. They worked for me though, I guess some people dont know how to use them properly.

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Oct 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Voting throught   KongHack Trainer gices also points I suppose ?

 

 

This topic is locked.