RE: Voting on hacks!
Voting throught KongHack Trainer gices also points I suppose ?
Yes...?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
155 posts
Voting throught KongHack Trainer gices also points I suppose ?
Yes...?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
People faked hacks?
Also, umm, I can't find the chat just in case ![]()
Also, umm, I can't find the chat just in case ![]()
In the nav bar at the top of this page is a link that says "Chat".
OK, I'm new to Konghack and I am wondering if there's hack available for other sides other than Kongregates. Not seriously, I just want to cheat on some FB games xd
OK, I'm new to Konghack and I am wondering if there's hack available for other sides other than Kongregates. Not seriously, I just want to cheat on some FB games xd
yes there are, but the majority of the hacks we currently have are for kongregate. try looking through the forums.
|
|
This is actually pretty helpful for us newcomers who don't know what every little box might mean. Thanks for the post.
I don't like that I need to make 5 posts just to say if a hack works or not. I have only used a few and they all work, but I can't mark them as "working" because of it. There are a couple that people marked as "not working" and they do work, so that's when my contributtion can help. Why do people mark them as "not working" when they do? Do they not know how to use the hacks or what's the deal there?
I don't like that I need to make 5 posts just to say if a hack works or not. I have only used a few and they all work, but I can't mark them as "working" because of it. There are a couple that people marked as "not working" and they do work, so that's when my contributtion can help. Why do people mark them as "not working" when they do? Do they not know how to use the hacks or what's the deal there?
I think the majority of them are from people not using the KongHack Ultra Trainer properly. If you apply the hacks at the wrong time, target the wrong process, or apply duplicate hacks, they will fail and will be voted as not working.
Yeah, it seems like you have to use the trainer before you are playing through the game. I found that the hacks take better if you start it in the title screens. I think making someone post 5 times isn't all that hard to accomplish in order for them to be able to vote.
Yeah, it seems like you have to use the trainer before you are playing through the game. I found that the hacks take better if you start it in the title screens. I think making someone post 5 times isn't all that hard to accomplish in order for them to be able to vote.
Unless noted in the hack description, you need to enter all hacks before even clicking into the game. WTF man?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Well in some games the game must have started before the hack will be marked as "finished" ... it´s only my experience ...
Must learn to vote more often
The joys of AoBs. Most AoBs are used at the menu screen. You get used to it after awhile.
Voting seems to be good, for me. Most of the current working/notworking tell the truth! :)
I have discovered how to vote on the forums. Being a new member does the auto vote count towards points or is it only the votes on the forums?