Skip to content
Global Locked

Voting on hacks!

155 posts

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted May 18, 2015 1:24 pm

So the icons mean that the cheats originated on those sites specifically?
That would be really useful :)

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Jun 5, 2015 8:02 pm

This is a very interesting subject.  From what I've read, common sense still applies when trying to use the hacks especially for site specific hacks.  I have a select few games I like to play and yes, use the ultimate kong hack trainer, with a basic understanding on how using cheat engine works.  Still it's nice to know that someone who really knows how to use cheat engine can apply it towards the workings of a trainer for online and offline use.  Even if some of the hacks do not work, I still give the creator kudos to make something relatively easy.  

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Jul 1, 2015 2:55 pm

Can you only vote on a hack once (ever)?  Or can you vote once a day?  From everything I've read here, it seems like you can vote once a day, but when I tried to vote as "working", I get a message saying I already voted.  (The last time I voted was a while ago.)

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Jul 1, 2015 3:48 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/01/2015 11:22am

Why would you be able to upvote the same hack multiple times?  That would make voting completely worthless.


Sorry, not trying to be dumb.  It's just that I know some hacks work, and then they stop working, and then they work again.  I thought the purpose of voting was to say "hey, this is working (or not working) today".  Guess I misunderstood.  Thanks for the quick response!
 

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Jul 2, 2015 9:46 am

If you vote a hack working and it later stops working, you are able to change your vote. If that's what you're asking.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Jul 2, 2015 9:31 pm
gates Posted on: 07/02/2015 5:46am

If you vote a hack working and it later stops working, you are able to change your vote. If that's what you're asking.


In a roundabout way, yes. It answers the question I didn't ask, but should have.  smiley
Thanks!
 

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Jul 12, 2015 3:21 am
d0401775 Posted on: 07/11/2015 8:58pm

we need to post 5 times right to vote. 



5 times to vote manually (clicking working/not working)

the Ultra Trainer will automatically vote and skips over the post limit if i remember correctly

RE: Voting on hacks!

Posted Aug 6, 2015 1:16 pm

removing upvotes is great cause hacks get fixed annd manualy voting 5 times shows that the hacks works, :)
my 2 cents since i am noobie here

No matter how many times you ask I'm not lathering your back in penutbutter. 

This topic is locked.