Skip to content
Locked [Information]

How to Use Konghack

Here's a video!

16 posts

RE: How to Use Konghack

Posted Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 02/13/2014 12:38am

is it sad that i watched the whole thing?

it is, isn't it.
 



Lol, I watched the whole thing...

"Rudeness is Man's weak imitation of strength" -Eric Coffer
"Arrogance and Recklessness is the way of the young. Tolerance is the beauty of adulthood." -Nyanta

RE: How to Use Konghack

Posted Sep 13, 2015 7:53 am

i recomment you to slip this video in different parts such as "how to turn the computer on", "how to turn the program on", "how to ..." blah blah blah
tbh, i watched the first 5min and fell asleep already, shame on me

RE: How to Use Konghack

Posted Jan 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Wow. I have been using this tool for about a year now and I actually learned something!

Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.

This topic is locked.