How to Use Konghack
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Here's a video!
16 posts
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Very nice, I actually learned a few things.

is it sad that i watched the whole thing?
it is, isn't it.
|
|
is it sad that i watched the whole thing?
it is, isn't it.
Welcome to the club. I wouldn't call it sad -- I'd call it dedication. :)

is it sad that i watched the whole thing?
it is, isn't it.
Lol, I watched the whole thing...
"Rudeness is Man's weak imitation of strength" -Eric Coffer
"Arrogance and Recklessness is the way of the young. Tolerance is the beauty of adulthood." -Nyanta
Thanks very useful video
Thanks for the video
really useful for new users like me
Thanks for the video
Thank you for the video it's very informative. :-)
Thanks for the video but I still don't get it :\
Thanks for the video but I still don't get it :\
What is it you don't get?
Don't waste too much time reading this.
thank you for the video :D
i recomment you to slip this video in different parts such as "how to turn the computer on", "how to turn the program on", "how to ..." blah blah blah
tbh, i watched the first 5min and fell asleep already, shame on me
Thanks for the video, very helpfully.
Wow. I have been using this tool for about a year now and I actually learned something!
Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.