Pengle
Hey,
I've looked for a variety of 4b and double values and have not found anything (odd compared to how simple candy crush is to hack)....
Any assistance would be great.
Thanks :)
Looking for any Pengle for Facebook hacks
6 posts
Hey,
I've looked for a variety of 4b and double values and have not found anything (odd compared to how simple candy crush is to hack)....
Any assistance would be great.
Thanks :)
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS include a link to the game!
Also, update your email address!
url : https://apps.facebook.com/playpengle/
match 3 is match 4 (2 parts)
24 03 af 12 ?? 00 00 24 00 63
24 02 af 12 ?? 00 00 24 00 63
24 04 ab 2a 11 05 00 00 29 d3 24 04 ab 12 ?? 00 00 d2 24 04 14
24 03 b0 2a 11 05 00 00 29 d3 24 03 b0 12 ?? 00 00 d2 24 03 0c
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
Of course using that AoB gives insanely high scores due to the way the game finishes itself. Also not sure if it's related or not, but in another game I popped a bubble, and it froze my gameplay after using the AoB.
Still it was quite fun. I've only used Speedhack on FB games before. This was an odd change. (Not that I really PLAY FB games much anymore.)
Game stuff added
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Of course using that AoB gives insanely high scores due to the way the game finishes itself. Also not sure if it's related or not, but in another game I popped a bubble, and it froze my gameplay after using the AoB.
Still it was quite fun. I've only used Speedhack on FB games before. This was an odd change. (Not that I really PLAY FB games much anymore.)
Yes, it froze me too when popped a bubble. I added a reminder.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)