Skip to content
[Request]

War of Omens

AOB please!

This discussion is linked to War of Omens. View game

33 posts

RE: War of Omens

Posted Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm

I think it would be pretty interesting if anyone was able to make a cheat for this game to get pass the cheat detection.

RE: War of Omens

Posted Apr 22, 2014 4:03 am
shinmagisin Posted on: 03/12/2014 4:10pm

I think it would be pretty interesting if anyone was able to make a cheat for this game to get pass the cheat detection.



I could be wrong but since the anti-cheat results in a disconnect, Id say its probably a server sided check upon duel submission. Meaning that bypassing it is a no go. Could be wrong.

RE: War of Omens

Posted Apr 22, 2014 12:58 pm

I haven't extensively tested it (only replicated once) but it seems Skirmish gold hack results in a disconnect.

HOWEVER if you alter your gold (4b*1 as said above) in Campaign fights you still get the rewards...and it is a LOT easier to get the bonus stages.

I am wondering if it is possible to define the rarity of card you get from packs, similar to always getting a card in Elements idea?
I don't have anything remotely approaching the ability to investigate though.

RE: War of Omens

Posted Apr 24, 2014 1:55 am

Does everyone find two results when searching for gold?

RE: War of Omens

Posted Apr 24, 2014 5:29 pm
darzog1 Posted on: 04/23/2014 9:55pm

Does everyone find two results when searching for gold?


Yea, just edit them both to the same value. This happens occasionally with CE. My best guess is that they interact in some way, but I have no real knowledge of the subject.

RE: War of Omens

Posted Apr 26, 2014 9:34 am
darzog1 Posted on: 04/23/2014 9:55pm

Does everyone find two results when searching for gold?



There are technically 3.

One is the actual value/counter. Another is simply what is displayed to you. The third is an ever increasing counter of total gold gained/earned during the match. The third doesnt need to be changed (and sadly, changing it does not make submission work for Skirmish).

RE: War of Omens

Posted Apr 26, 2014 4:06 pm
cloud007 Posted on: 04/22/2014 12:03am
shinmagisin Posted on: 03/12/2014 4:10pm

I think it would be pretty interesting if anyone was able to make a cheat for this game to get pass the cheat detection.



I could be wrong but since the anti-cheat results in a disconnect, Id say its probably a server sided check upon duel submission. Meaning that bypassing it is a no go. Could be wrong.


It looks like a log file is generated for each skirmish which "tells the story" of the match, and that file is submitted to server for a check so yeah bypassing looks hard. You can get a look at the log file by creating an error (hack a skirmish and the comm error will pop up) and then offering to submit the bug, it will then save the logfile on your computer, and it's rather easily readable, haven't managed to modify it yet in game though, can't seem to find it.

That being said, as was mentioned there is no check in campaign, and it's arguably a faster way of farming silver than journeymen, since you get 4 battles in a row, with identical silver and exp gain as you would in journeyman, without having to "search" every time in between battles, and of course when you conplete gm for the first time with the bonus you get a massive 2k silver.

Ofc eventually it would be nice to be able to farm gm wins in skirmish. And ofc mp will never be an option lol, with usernames now revealed and all that ;)



Oh and a btw, I was going to post this as a hack but I don't think it'll work.

I cannot yet confirm whether this actually credits the win for daily quests or not but anyways:

In skirmish, all relevant variables seem to be 4b*1.

Changing gold, as mentioned in the, will result in an error and the win will not be credited.

However I have found that reducing enemy HP does not result in an error. Search for the HP value, do a bit of dmg, search again, reduce to 1 or something similar, then kill your opponent.

You are taken to the victory screen. However there is no exp or silver gain. This may nevertheless be useful for daily quests, I will need to check later. I will also try to see if I can reinstate the exp/silver gain somehow.

RE: War of Omens

Posted Apr 27, 2014 12:04 am
Uneventful Posted on: 04/24/2014 1:29pm
darzog1 Posted on: 04/23/2014 9:55pm

Does everyone find two results when searching for gold?


Yea, just edit them both to the same value. This happens occasionally with CE. My best guess is that they interact in some way, but I have no real knowledge of the subject.



Thanks.  I was getting the disconnect error whenever I tried changing the gold, but hadn't noticed the comment earlier about that not working in skirmish, so I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong in my searching.

RE: War of Omens

Posted May 1, 2014 10:52 am

They seem to have fixed the campaign, in the sense that hacks don't seem to work any longer, I am now getting the same result as with skirmish battles (i.e. comm error) :/

RE: War of Omens

Posted May 2, 2014 11:31 am

yep, not working anymore for the campaigns :(, I'm gonna try hacking lifes on skirmish for the daily quests today

RE: War of Omens

Posted May 2, 2014 2:50 pm
caio5881308 Posted on: 05/02/2014 7:31am

yep, not working anymore for the campaigns :(, I'm gonna try hacking lifes on skirmish for the daily quests today



Well I hope you have better luck than me, it didn't work for me. It keeps bringing me to the victory screen but without recording the win or granting any silver or experience. 

In the campaign, it also takes you to the victory screen but you can't get to the next battle so it's not helpful either.

Seems the anti-hack protection is pretty strong, and none of the gurus are here to work around it :D

RE: War of Omens

Posted May 4, 2014 4:32 pm

For the daily quests it doesn't work too. Again it says victory but it doesn't count for the quest

RE: War of Omens

Posted May 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Has anyone else had a look at this again?