Skip to content
[Request]

A Wizard's Lizard

10 posts

A Wizard's Lizard

Posted Feb 16, 2014 10:42 am

Game here:
http://www.wizardslizard.com/
Need hack for money/items/blueprints.
Can't hack with cheat engine cause all values seems to be hashed.
Savegame is hashed too. Savegame is here: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\A Wizard's Lizard\Local Storage\file__0.localstorage
I'm not able to hack it on my own, need help.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

 

RE: A Wizard's Lizard

Posted Feb 16, 2014 12:00 pm

if only I could get a copy for free.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: A Wizard's Lizard

Posted Feb 16, 2014 2:27 pm

May i post a link on hacked free download? Or is it against the rules?

RE: A Wizard's Lizard

Posted Feb 19, 2014 10:38 pm

I figure though, it's only like 2 beers in cost, so I will just get a copy. Hopefully I can make a youtube video out of it. Who knows though. I'm not very good at hacking games any more. frown

edit... I got no where with this. sorry. shit was SO slow to run in my debugging program... 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: A Wizard's Lizard

Posted Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Eh... Im not good at hacking. Can only search for variables... Got nothing with cheat engine. Can't find any variables. Tried to find unknown, failed. Any change freezes game.

RE: A Wizard's Lizard

Posted Feb 23, 2014 10:54 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj83jzdx2dqhumr/Lost.Decade.Games.A.Wizards.Lizard.v1.0.185.Retail-CORE.rar

Here's a .Rar version of the game. You just need to extract all the files into a folder and open part 1 and exec the setup. Then it will install the game into C:\Program Files (x86)\LostDecadeGames\WizardsLizard

"Rudeness is Man's weak imitation of strength" -Eric Coffer
"Arrogance and Recklessness is the way of the young. Tolerance is the beauty of adulthood." -Nyanta

RE: A Wizard's Lizard

Posted Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Editted it.

"Rudeness is Man's weak imitation of strength" -Eric Coffer
"Arrogance and Recklessness is the way of the young. Tolerance is the beauty of adulthood." -Nyanta

RE: A Wizard's Lizard

Posted Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm

I'm not sure if this info is useful to anyone but i found it interesting

i used a program called "ExeinfoPE" to find more info about the game, using the rip function of the program a lzma file was ripped from the game exe, i used 7zip to extract the file, inside was media files in addition to a html5 version of the game.

since the most of the html file was one large block of javascript i didn't really understand it, but it may be a step to hacking the windows version of the game.