he's modifying the swf/dll code directly. that means you have to know the language its made in (actionscript3 usually)
heres a great reference for what operation corresponds with each op-byte http://www.anotherbigidea.com/javaswf/avm2/AVM2Instructions.html
also if you dont know/understand assembly, this will be very difficult for you to learn this way. instead you should try making a game instead of disassembling it and hacking it. and learn assembly. its always good to know
Well, the problem I currently have: I know what the lane means(even though it takes me much longer time to figure it out),
But problem is mostly: how do I change it so it becomes useful.
Example: I found the raw data in game for suffering damage, I want to disable it, as in make it void... but I get stuck at the point when I am already at edit panel and even if I see and know WHAT I need to change(that's not always the case too, it's often that I have no idea too), I don't know what INTO I need to change it(that's almost always the case unless I saw a concrete similiar example for that type of cheat before)..
And I don't have time to start learning program languages by heart, as in making the game, unless it learns by itself while I use it on practice, since the IT field is the one I won't ever have use in personal life, so it's more of a casual using for me. For now it's much easier to use pre made lists to figure out what I am dealing with.