Blade Hunter
Hack n’ slice your way through a real-time, beat-em-up action MMORPG!
Requesting for upgrade/enchant equipment.
Added mana,cooldown and combo aob.
13 posts
Hack n’ slice your way through a real-time, beat-em-up action MMORPG!
Requesting for upgrade/enchant equipment.
Added mana,cooldown and combo aob.
All of them are working great. Figured out what was wrong and it was just a goof on my end. I wasn't realizing the skill I chose to spam would finish AS it's own cooldown came to 0.
MOEKTAZO!
Server went maintenance. I'll try to update when its over. xD
Btw, the aobs dont work in arena,heroic and nightmare. Only works in normal mode.
nice Guys do you have create a guild?
please invite me ;) IGN Dre4m
best regards
Dre4m
Could anyone here check if the no cooldown is still working? It's not working for me but i just want to know if i'm doing something wrong.
i cant use cooldown.Any update?
gomorrah, you may want to wildcard your AoBs. It'll increase the chances of your AoB still working after a minor update.
I just tested it and all is working.
Set speedhack to 0 on loading screen.
Enable hack twice and your good to go :)
or
Download Blade Hunter CETRAINER HERE
Awesome. I just seen all the posts and noticed it wasn't wildcarded so I figured there was an update that broke it. I took your word and upvoted it to update the last working date.
Shame the codes are normal dungeon only; normal dungeons are super easy already. Would be amazing for hero/nightmare.
Edit: Disregard this. Was just a strange day I spose - said something like cheat hack detected and forced a refresh, but havent had that problem again.
the codes works normal dungeon only but doesn't works in hero/nightmare dungeon
the AOBs don't seem to be working O_o. Found the 2 results and changed them accordingly on firefox ah well
Hope to see some working Hacks for this, looks like a good game to waste time on :)