Skip to content
[Information]

Space Pirates and Zombies

5 posts

RE: Space Pirates and Zombies

Posted Feb 20, 2014 10:53 am

This remind me starscape :)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Space Pirates and Zombies

Posted Feb 20, 2014 4:32 pm

You don't.  Administrators have to since WAY to many people abused that system.

This isn't a web game through, so I don't know if it's something we could add to the database, especially with the super trainer and all that.

Either way, I hated this game.  Wasted a week on it with no damn end in sight.  WAY too long for what it is.  If I wanted to repeat myself a hundred thousand times, I wouldn't be doing it in this game. :P


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Space Pirates and Zombies

Posted Mar 16, 2014 2:41 am

ah i remembered this game i downloaded once from 2baksa. nice small game and ended it quite fast. But for heavy version of space simulation game i recommend to try X series . you can even make business by building like mine, farm, etc. can also commanded lots of ships at once (if you're rich enuf) whilst pick to pilot whichever ship you like from a carrier type to small fighter.