RE: The Gate
I look forward it too. Is there that one available now??
Is this Hackable.? Thanks
72 posts
I look forward it too. Is there that one available now??
As I mentioned, can someone pls help me. I'm looking for a hackable tool that can speed up time of upgrading or restoring Hope point in game!
well maybe all is server sided now...but lets just wait well never know maybe someone gonna posting soon..
Nerf boss to get max potential damage share , does not work, the screen freezes and it stays.![]()
maybe I'll try to fix it later
Thank you
when the aob change ??
Do not have high damage trick? Please search game is too hard
Hi, anyone knows what "Zen's Super Skill Spam" does?
I'm no zen but... I think it makes attacks and skills spammable (useable with a very small delay)
thanks man.. youre genius
Bump, looking for Hack to get Infintie Hope or fast recovery of Hope.
Thank you for all the Hacks, i love you guys!
EDIT: I sneaked some and found out a Hope Hack via CE
Added Hope Hack, enjoy it guys ^^
EDIT2: Sorry guys, to early to celebrate, it worked only 1 time, second try it gives error.
Removed Hack