Skip to content
[Request]

The Gate

Is this Hackable.? Thanks

This discussion is linked to The Gate. View game

72 posts

RE: The Gate

Posted May 18, 2014 2:30 pm

I look forward it too. Is there that one available now??

The Gate (by Spicy Hourse)

Posted May 23, 2014 5:07 am

As I mentioned, can someone pls help me. I'm looking for a hackable tool that can speed up time of upgrading or restoring Hope point in game!

RE: The Gate

Posted May 23, 2014 2:55 pm

well maybe all is server sided now...but lets just wait well never know maybe someone gonna posting soon..

RE: The Gate

Posted Nov 4, 2014 1:41 pm

Nerf boss to get max potential damage share , does not work, the screen freezes and it stays.crying

RE: The Gate

Posted Nov 4, 2014 4:23 pm

maybe I'll try to fix it later

RE: The Gate

Posted Nov 9, 2014 9:09 am

when the aob change ??

RE: The Gate

Posted Nov 10, 2014 8:19 am

Do not have high damage trick? Please search game is too hard

RE: The Gate

Posted Dec 16, 2014 12:17 am

Hi, anyone knows what "Zen's Super Skill Spam" does?

RE: The Gate

Posted Dec 16, 2014 2:41 am

I'm no zen but... I think it makes attacks and skills spammable (useable with a very small delay)

RE: The Gate

Posted Dec 16, 2014 6:43 am

thanks man.. youre genius

RE: The Gate

Posted Mar 31, 2015 2:24 pm

Bump, looking for Hack to get Infintie Hope or fast recovery of Hope.

Thank you for all the Hacks, i love you guys!

EDIT: I sneaked some and found out a Hope Hack via CE

Added Hope Hack, enjoy it guys ^^

EDIT2: Sorry guys, to early to celebrate, it worked only 1 time, second try it gives error.
Removed Hack