RE: Kingsroad
all these cheats are great but need gem cheats...
[Request]
331 posts
all these cheats are great but need gem cheats...
the new update of this trainer is very cool and awesome.. ^_^ loveeeeeeeeeettttttttt... thumbs up..
remote teleport is not working.
btw, will remote enchant and remote forge come back?
CHEAT DETECTED!!!
(sorry the super bold cap :)
It is version 2.3.0 with cheat enabled normally.
So I think there is new detection.
You've warned~
If the detection is on server-side,
guess there will be no way to anti it.
UPDATED:
It seems the client have no changed on cheat detetction.
All battle related cheat I made worked just as expected.
but it still detected.
The map I play that got detected is a normal map 'Forsaken Santuary' with heroic difficult, with my lv57 knight.
So, seems it is server detection.
May be the old one 'killing too fast' ?
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
Still working for me after update. I get cheat detected if I hold mouse in too long. Use disable/enable auto attack and 10x attack.
remote teleport is not working.
btw, will remote enchant and remote forge come back?
sorry, because limited button to trigger the popup, they have to link togather as one cheat, so easier breaking the cheat.
I may be wrong, I don't think enchant/forge need to be remote.
I'm working on remote teleport.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
remote teleport is not working.
btw, will remote enchant and remote forge come back?
sorry, because limited button to trigger the popup, they have to link togather as one cheat, so easier breaking the cheat.
I may be wrong, I don't think enchant/forge need to be remote.
I'm working on remote teleport.
thank you ahead for the teleport.
i farmed jewels so i'd like to have the enchant back:) but it's ok not having remote.
the cheat is still working good after update.
i used auto and 5x spd atk.
safe at the moement, not detected YET.
thank you ahead for the teleport.
i farmed jewels so i'd like to have the enchant back:) but it's ok not having remote.
the cheat is still working good after update.
i used auto and 5x spd atk.
safe at the moement, not detected YET.
oh, ok.
I'm changing the remote teleport and stash cheat.
I'm going to change [Option] button to show [Stash], and [Achivement] to [Map].
Any idea on the button assignment, will anyone use the normal [Option] button frequently? :)
UPDATE:
The game changed subtlely or I get lost, I cannot recover the remote stash atm.
remote teleport is updated, use [option] button to trigger.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
how about the good old "add more invent" shortcut to stash? :)
p.s. UI was truly the major change in this update 2.3
Hi. Is there any way to detect "Item/XP/Gold potion" at work? It could be a good way to turbo upgrade XD
still working.. hope this will stay forever ^_^
Thank you for the hacks.
I think cheat detection appears if you use 10x attack speed, but I think 5x is okay though
Looks like teleport broken after patch today.
edit- now working! kudos!
x5 Attack Speed not working here after patch
but gonna try more or the others speeds
-edit-
Attack speed not working
Mov speed not working after patch
still working, awesome