Skip to content
[Request]

Kingsroad

[Request]

This discussion is linked to KingsRoad. View game

331 posts

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Nov 22, 2015 11:07 am


And its all here :) Thanks!

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Jan 4, 2016 3:45 pm

auto attack, atk soeed, and movement speed not working. Do these cheats still get updated?

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Feb 3, 2016 11:44 am

Hi, problem with cheat remove teleport after the game update kingsroad, please repair the file

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Feb 3, 2016 5:01 pm

With haena not logging in since Sept. 2015, I think it's safe to say that this will slowly die. I have yet to find anyone else making cheats for Kingsroad. It has always been people stealing heanas scripts and codes. I have tried messing around with it, but my lack of knowledge on AOB hacking and interpreting what is happening with the code limits what I can do. I have found and edited the code for cooldown, but it shows only in appearance only. It will do the animation but damage is not given. If there is anyone experienced who would guide and help me, I could definitely update this hack regularly and perhaps expand what can be done (cooldown, dragon cooldown, higher dmg, invincibility, etc).

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Feb 3, 2016 6:11 pm

just this cheat was good for farming when you press the setting appears Card and you could not go into the city farm
Wait a while and re-pressing the card eject the city
even if the restart in turn two different cards in the city if you can not eject how to fix it

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Feb 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Right, first thing is use the disable detection after i can use the cheats right?

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Mar 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Yeah I haven't found any hacks that are working for KingsRoad anymore..

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Mar 21, 2016 9:44 pm

I see everything quite well, despite the game updates the trap continues to operate in mostly

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Mar 27, 2016 11:31 am

auto attack not work  =(

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 14, 2016 11:24 pm

so, is this old thread with cheats no longer working?

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 15, 2016 1:55 am
fraggit0344 Posted on: 02/03/2016 12:01pm

but my lack of knowledge on AOB hacking and interpreting what is happening with the code limits what I can do. If there is anyone experienced who would guide and help me, I could definitely update this hack


type ?aob or ?wiki into the chatroom. or alternatively look in the resources forum for other tutorials.

anyone thats actually trying to learn and asking legitimate questions in chat will usually get an answer


also mmo's are a pain in the ass to hack, the only time we hack them is if we personally play them.

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 28, 2016 6:30 am

There are so many cheats for this game haha. They are actually kind of cool. Hmm, I personally prefer not to use the word cheats. I like "helper" better, seems more sophisticated. Haha. In my opinion, all games except competitive multiplayer should have these helpers. When you play games you should be able to play them how you want to get the most enjoyment out of them, not how the developers want you to play them. It is unfortunate if these cheats no longer work, I will have to give them a shot later see which ones work.

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Jun 3, 2016 4:30 am

I cant get any cheat to work, does anyone have updated hacks?
 

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Aug 19, 2016 5:07 pm

bug cheat..

delete the cheats for me to post the updated cheats.











 

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Sep 1, 2016 2:49 am
Alexgarbar Posted on: 04/28/2016 2:30am

There are so many cheats for this game haha. They are actually kind of cool. Hmm, I personally prefer not to use the word cheats. I like "helper" better, seems more sophisticated. Haha. In my opinion, all games except competitive multiplayer should have these helpers. When you play games you should be able to play them how you want to get the most enjoyment out of them, not how the developers want you to play them. It is unfortunate if these cheats no longer work, I will have to give them a shot later see which ones work.


Don't lie to yourself - cheats are cheats, and calling them "helpers" does not make it sound more sophisticated, I am afraid.

Although this conversation is a little bit off topic for this thread, I'd like to add the following. I use cheats to shorten the playtime of games to devour the content asap and get bored with them. Then I can proceed to doing something more useful. Mind that, there are a lot of amazing games that do not require any cheating - their content is too great to skip it.