Skip to content

Diablo 3

62 posts

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Sep 5, 2016 11:48 pm

nice game as long as you well enjoy it, i played it every now and then.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Sep 12, 2016 7:34 am

Welp, I did play diablo 2 but not diablo 3. To me it still looks a bit same except with more asthetically pleasing graphics to look at

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Sep 15, 2016 2:24 am

I wasn't that impressed with it.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Sep 17, 2016 12:02 am

Its fun but makes your hand cramp way to much.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Sep 19, 2016 1:16 pm

It's best to play with friends. Kind of boring by yourself.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am

well im a solo player but its also nice to play w/ friends...soo who wants some powerlvl in season?lol

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Sep 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Sadly I play on the PS4 so no seasons for me

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Nov 30, 2016 3:10 pm
Talonhawke Posted on: 09/21/2016 9:23am

Sadly I play on the PS4 so no seasons for me


If you can someday, go to the PC version. You miss a lot of things with the PS4 one :(

Started the game in season 2 and played regulary from there.
A lot of new content (Necromancer incoming), some challenge, long nights of fun... :D

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Dec 2, 2016 1:31 am

Diablo 3 is a pretty cool game but i really prefer other type of games.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Dec 5, 2016 10:09 am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 09/16/2016 8:32pm
Amazingpotato Posted on: 09/16/2016 8:02pm

Its fun but makes your hand cramp way to much.


Try lube or a fun toy


I like you friend :) good to see another Jay naylor art lover.

Anyway I enjoyed diablo 3 for quite sometime, nowhere near as much as its predecessor Diablo 2 bu still enough time to enjoy it without drying myself out on it. I will probably be gonig back to play it a little bit more when the necromancer comes out like I did with the crusader.

Some other good games that follow the traiditonal diablo bloodline feel are: Torchlight 2, titanquest, and grimdawn(which is made by the same people that made titanquest).

Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Dec 11, 2016 9:35 pm
Virlian Posted on: 09/12/2016 3:34am

Welp, I did play diablo 2 but not diablo 3. To me it still looks a bit same except with more asthetically pleasing graphics to look at


If you can tolerate the dated graphics, D2 is 3 times the game D3 is. I spent money on it, I even bought the expansion thinking it would be worth it but lately Blizz games are horrible and simply used to milk cash from people.

Days of games like Diablo 1 and Starcraft are gone. Hell even SC:Broodwar is making a comeback despite SC2 having 2 expansions.
 

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Dec 14, 2016 5:58 am

I really enjoyed the story and characters in D3 but the seasons never really change enough to make it worth going back, it's just an excuse for everyone to go through a massive grindfest every 3-6 months.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Mar 25, 2017 7:04 pm

i play it 5 min and got bored

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Mar 28, 2017 12:20 am

it's not what i hoped for to be honest, i had grat hopes for that game i to this day, stil play Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction

Life is a Dream, Dream is Life