magic barrage-bitferno
still new with using cheat engine but iv had no problems in most games this game is still newer so there are to vids or pre weritten values so im kinda stuck
Requesting help
25 posts
still new with using cheat engine but iv had no problems in most games this game is still newer so there are to vids or pre weritten values so im kinda stuck
Moved to Kongregate, mapped to game.
ty vids helped alot most the values i can change but they mean nothin still working it
The Ct file posted by haenawolf works only visual, is there any way to make it real?
The Ct file posted by haenawolf works only visual, is there any way to make it real?
yes, you are right.
But it seems I can 1-hit kill lesser mob at green Island deep, that didn't show a hp bar, with this modified ct.
CT File
May be just my another illusion ;)
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| 01_magbarrage.ct | 32.92 KB | 1,045 |
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
Will you be able to make real speed hack or critical hits? I played one game called kings road and there was awesome rapid attack hack :D
Will you be able to make real speed hack or critical hits? I played one game called kings road and there was awesome rapid attack hack :D
May be not, the bullet seems trigger by event send by server.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
Can You tell me how to use it ?
Or make a CT file with this :)
Working!
Can you make some cheat to refrehs screen without refreshing page?
Maps dont load anymore.
The zones arent loading and most of the times the loading bar freezes.
Can you make some cheat to refrehs screen without refreshing page?
Maps dont load anymore.
The zones arent loading and most of the times the loading bar freezes.
It seems the server setup some kind of dps detection?
It seems it freeze loading map if switching map after killing some mobs at current map.
Exp, gold, item obtain at the map still stay tho.
I tried to use one cheat at a time to see which cause problem,
'rapid' : freeze every time
'critical' : ok ? Tried ok once, but seems cannot use with other following cheat, or I test not enough.
'move': seems ok
'bullet block' : ok use alone. Problem with critical?
Screen refresh won't help much, as you cannot go deep next level of the dungeon, even if this possible. (I cannot make screen refresh cheat)
Sorry, the cheats became useless again :/
(I want to know what server sent back, or response, when the map loading freeze, but I'm idiots on using Charles, appreciates if someone do that for me, but It may not be helpful to make something to counter the loading freeze. Thanks)
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
The cheat seems working ok without mov. speed i tried it today, maybe its problem with browser or sth. Try to clean browser before use
They are working,sometimes it blocks,but if i put movement off it rarely happens.
Focus on more cheats :D
The new bullet cheat is updated, please check.
[updated] previous version bullet can hit the same monster multiple time during the bullet's lifetime, this may cause too many server transfer which cause disconnection. The new version only hit the same monster once. If old version work fine for you, you can pick it up from [TEST].
bye~
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
I tried from the option version the 200 one but it discconected me.
It worked fine when i fought like 2-3 monsters but when i've gone into many monsters i think thats why it disconnectd.
Can you instead make fast attack at like 50 hits instead of 6 and delete the animation for no lag?
I know this is perhaps a time consuming request, but can someone post the actual aobs nd the changes you need to make? I'm running Bitslicer, which doesn't read .ct files. I have the ignore aob since it was posted in the thread, but I don't have any of the others.