Skip to content

2048

2048 not the Kong version

This discussion is linked to 2048 Flash. View game

6 posts

2048

Posted Mar 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Source: http://www.crazygames.com/game/2048

I know there's a Kong version but that's received no replies yet. Also I need the hacks for this site mainly due to the fact that I already made considerable progress. I tried all the basics and they've all failed me, maybe I missed something. Anyone able to help? Thanks :)

RE: 2048

Posted Apr 1, 2014 12:23 am

How's a "Press R to win" hack?

Edit: This will only work on the Kongregate version. I'll see if I can do something with the other one. btw, the actual game is here: http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: 2048

Posted Apr 1, 2014 4:25 am

I was able to use CE to find one tile's value only once, after that I couldn't replicate it ever again. Score is 4b*1 though, have to target firefox.exe. It's java.

http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/js/game_manager.js

Maybe we could find where it saves the game?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

RE: 2048

Posted Apr 1, 2014 11:00 am

I'm pretty sure the game is saved in LocalStorage.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: 2048

Posted Apr 1, 2014 2:33 pm

Found a (sloppy?) way to edit localStorage in Firefox.

First you have to download the following extensions:
Firebug - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firebug/
FireStorage Plus! - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firestorage-plus/

1. Load 2048 (http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/).
2. Open Firebug and click on the FireStorage tab on the right.
3. Click on localStorage.
4. Right click in the value field for "gamestate" and click on edit. http://i.imgur.com/gjNd18o.png
5. http://i.imgur.com/fVipbvJ.png
Highlighted in blue are the values we want to edit, the tile value and score.
Change the tile values to something to the power of 2, and the score to what ever even number you want.
In the picture, I've changed it to 1024, 1024, 512 and 9000. http://i.imgur.com/3PPDd3p.png
6. Refresh the page, DO NOT MAKE A SINGLE MOVE IN THE GAME and you should get this http://i.imgur.com/XUm90ud.png

 

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

RE: 2048

Posted May 3, 2014 7:28 pm

if an aob no longer works gently inform the creator, for sure homemade grandma's workarounds aren't the way to go. Would you imagine if we have somebody posting an update to the hack everytime it needs an update?