RE: GemCraft Chasing Shadows
Exp multiplier on stage, there is 4 or 5 exp multipliers and you can mouse over your mana pool to view them. Need a code to modify those
GemCraft Chasing Shadows - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, and tips (PC version)
32 posts
Exp multiplier on stage, there is 4 or 5 exp multipliers and you can mouse over your mana pool to view them. Need a code to modify those
The cheap Upgrade\Duplicate AoB is no longer working as of 4/17/14 7:22PM EST
"As pessoas vivem suas vidas ligadas pelo que elas aceitam como correto e verdadeiro. É assim que elas definem realidade. Mas o que significa ser correto ou verdadeiro? Meramente conceitos vagos... A sua realidade, tudo pode ser uma miragem. Podemos considerá-los simplesmente estar vivendo em seu próprio mundo, moldado por suas crenças?"

Is there some kind of protection that was recently added to the SWF? I tried to grab the SWF from http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/gemcraft-chasing-sha-15760.swf?v=1397775499 but it says the file is corrupted when I try to open it.
And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?
Vish.. I really don't know, I would like to know how to create the AoBs, but unfortunately I don't know, I found it too complicated and unable to learn, at least the tutorials I looked..
"As pessoas vivem suas vidas ligadas pelo que elas aceitam como correto e verdadeiro. É assim que elas definem realidade. Mas o que significa ser correto ou verdadeiro? Meramente conceitos vagos... A sua realidade, tudo pode ser uma miragem. Podemos considerá-los simplesmente estar vivendo em seu próprio mundo, moldado por suas crenças?"

Hey guys, I made a GemCraft AoB cheat making tutorial.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
That's strange. I did the exact same thing as what I did a few days ago, and the SWF is working fine now.Updated skill upgrade AoB, will update the other AoB tomorrow.
Both are updated.
And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?
Exp to next level hits a brick wall around level 4500. Anything that can be done about that? I'm talking like... I gain 2 quadrillion exp in a battle and it moves the bar like 5 %
Thanks guys ![]()
Almost AoB cheats are working with V.1.0.15
The only problem is the Exp AoB, it gains a huge exp. But when you are at the level 4500 or above, the cheat seem does't affect ![]()
So is this game dead for cheaters? i'm still waiting for the steam version release xD
Newest version 1.1.15a , the hack isn't working anymore
Works perfectly for me...
kinda surprised of the activity for this game. pleasantly!
I actually bought this off of steam but can't get cheat engin to work on that version.
There's another page for this game here: https://konghack.com/game/display/114363-gemcraft__chasing_shadows
The hacks listed there can't be found here. I don't know why's it being sparated, so forgive me if it's done intentionally.
edit: Uh... now that I can vote on hacks, it's rather troubling since I can't vote on the ones from that page since it's counted as another game...