Skip to content

GemCraft Chasing Shadows

GemCraft Chasing Shadows - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, and tips (PC version)

This discussion is linked to GemCraft Chasing Shadows. View game

32 posts

RE: GemCraft Chasing Shadows

Posted Nov 17, 2015 7:09 pm
garpan Posted on: 10/27/2015 11:35pm

There's another page for this game here: https://konghack.com/game/display/114363-gemcraft__chasing_shadows 
The hacks listed there can't be found here. I don't know why's it being sparated, so forgive me if it's done intentionally.
 


edit: Uh... now that I can vote on hacks, it's rather troubling since I can't vote on the ones from that page since it's counted as another game...



That is rather strange that there is 2 people submitted the same exact game. 

RE: GemCraft Chasing Shadows

Posted Jun 14, 2017 3:54 am
randomly2100 Posted on: 11/17/2015 2:09pm
garpan Posted on: 10/27/2015 11:35pm

There's another page for this game here: https://konghack.com/game/display/114363-gemcraft__chasing_shadows 
The hacks listed there can't be found here. I don't know why's it being sparated, so forgive me if it's done intentionally.
 


edit: Uh... now that I can vote on hacks, it's rather troubling since I can't vote on the ones from that page since it's counted as another game...



That is rather strange that there is 2 people submitted the same exact game. 


I guess it's gotten through because one has a hyphen and one doesn't. Very annoying in the KongHack Ultratrainer!

Question - has nobody had a go at cracking the Magician's Pouch for Kongregate? I can't see anything here, unless I've skipped it. 
Is it impossible, or is there a moral objection? I'm sure I had it cracked on my first playthrough when the game first came out, but some silly person lost all their cookies.