Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Fucking Yahoo Email Addresses

If you have bounces, might want to check this out.

11 posts

RE: Fucking Yahoo Email Addresses

Posted Apr 22, 2014 4:26 pm

I don't think they're shutting it down... I've never used it anyway, gmail all the way.

edit: oh you've switched the design back, cool.

RE: Fucking Yahoo Email Addresses

Posted Apr 23, 2014 4:42 pm

I think they are just being made to rethink their way of working their e-mails cuz no one uses it anymore. I use it like 10 years ago, and for a while, till I changed to hotmail, and now gmail. That's life :/

RE: Fucking Yahoo Email Addresses

Posted Jun 3, 2014 11:43 am

I think they are just being made to rethink their way of working their e-mails cuz no one uses it anymore. I use it like 10 years ago, and for a while, till I changed to hotmail, and now gmail. That's life :/

RE: Fucking Yahoo Email Addresses

Posted Jun 8, 2014 10:01 pm

can anyone help me? i can't login into my account (which i use yahoo mail) http://konghack.com/member_profile.php?m=6372 its always say my password is incorrect (i use remember password and even without that i'm sure it didn't wrong) and when i click forgot password and type my email its say no account with that email found (but i'm sure i didn't type it wrong because i still have pm notification in that email)

at first, i thought i was banned but when i create this account and check, my status is still active.

thank you.

This topic is locked.