Some "Internet" problems, mostly speed
So, I use FireFox Version 28.0 (According to "Programs and Features") with these addons;
GreaseMonkey with KongHack script, Adblock Plus and MEGA (Because default Firefox hates MEGA for some reason). It also got Hotspot Shield, but it is disabled since I no longer use it, I uninstalled it. As for Plugins;
Intel Identity Protection Technology, (There are two of them and I don't know what they do, it says something about Intel web components, what?) Adobe Acrobat 10, Java Deployment Kit 7, Java Platform SE 7 U51, Flash Player and Unity player.
The problem I'm having is related to speed, I think. This is how it is:
Every time I get in some link, it takes a very long time to load, sometimes it does load but not "correctly" so, such as missing pictures, bad format, etc. When I press F5, it turns back to normal. To be more specific, it's not just a link, it's also internet browsing itself, if you know what I mean.
My workaround is to go to that link, and then go back one page and back inside it, it loads up quickly than just clicking on it without going back or refreshing. Does anyone know why this happens and how I can fix it? It's getting very tedious.
Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
