Yes, I am aware that Charles works with HTTP/s. Ive used Charles for HTTPS numerous times at work. However it does not work with TCP, at least I've never been able to get it to work. In my post, I was essentially stating that this game likely uses TCP/UDP/etc. Load the game with charles, you'll see a few things initially as the game loads off the server of course, but thats it - you wont see anything for the actions you do, even though they're all server sided.
@Cloud Yes the auto fight AoB works only if you 1 hit the mobs. Pretty sure skilled people like Haena,gomorrah,lolwut, Kadat and all those pro guys would be able to make one of those subtype AoB but it would probably be quite hard so it's not worth the time to do it.
Edit: I was able to find the codes for all the subtypes with SWF decompiler but it's my first time to use these programs so i have no idea what to really look for.
If its possible, I imagine it shouldn't be that hard. I was able to find the section of code relating to the creation of a creture & its subtype within 5 minutes. Would simply be setting it to a predefined subtype or removing that bit - whether or not that actually works idk (if the monster spawning & fight are done server side, then it would be akin to hacking your HP where you see a change that doesnt actually happen). I just dont know how to make AoBs yet ^^;
Anyways, if its possible, in SoThink its in Action->Creep. Setting param4 to always be a value or modifying the line this.crepType = param4; (to whatever int, 0 to 39)
public function Creep(param1:int, param2:int, param3:int, param4:int)
{
this.creepHealth = param1;
this.creepDamage = param2;
this.creepType = param4;
this.loadCreep(param3);
this.hpToLevel();
this.tType.text = "" + this.returnTypeString(param4);
this.tText.text = NumberTweeker.FormateWithCommas(this.creepHealth);
return;
}