A Simple MMO
A new idle game that i'm trying to hack but can't figure out how to change the values (most values are double*1). Any help is appreciated.
22 posts
A new idle game that i'm trying to hack but can't figure out how to change the values (most values are double*1). Any help is appreciated.
Most values are server side.
Thanks for the AoBs Gomorrah and PushByte :). I couldn't get the sleep hack to work though still had my normal regen after i activated. Pushbytes AoB work but the skills you get won't really work for me since they only do 1 dmg when i use them :/
Well you still have to do some training i think, i'm trying to raise levels of your abilities/skills to make more damage, but it seems like it's checked serversided.
At least my HP hack does not work, it shows 200HP but you die on 30 damage :D
Yeah i made the vitality go to 500 and then tried to use it to train up my attack/defence but it wouldn't let me use any higher vitality than my original amount (27). I don't understand how a game like this can be so hard to hack :D
It's hard to hack because he is running it like a real MMO. And yes I believe that (unless it's been updated) the sleep AoB is no longer functioning. I'm not changing my rating though as it was working when I rated it!
Auto-fight is working almost too well. Only way I found to turn it off completely was reloading. It sometimes did shift to different enemies if I choose manually to fight another enemy, but sometimes it did not shift and instead drained my hp..
Updated sleep mode with wildcards so it should last longer when updated comes.
Gomorroh to get your hack to work do i need to freeze the game at the loading page or how do i get it to work?
You can freeze game when you see the title "A Simple MMO".
But making a script is faster though.
It's hard to hack because he is running it like a real MMO.
any game that stores values or runs functions from the server side is harder to hack. doesnt matter if its an mmo or not.
its just almost always in MMO's.
|
|
It's hard to hack because he is running it like a real MMO.
any game that stores values or runs functions from the server side is harder to hack. doesnt matter if its an mmo or not.
its just almost always in MMO's.
Yeah. What I meant, but said more smartly.
I found out a small trick you can do when you got the Haenawolfs hack activated: While you're fighting a mob and you see that you can't out heal the dmg it does, try to spam click on the "Profile" button this makes you out heal most of the dmg (not sure why but it works). I'm using auto clicker and pressing profile all the time so now i can farm mobs that are 2 lvls higher than me none-stop =)
Gomorroh to get your hack to work do i need to freeze the game at the loading page or how do i get it to work?
Hack is working fine, do not downvote.
Gomorroh to get your hack to work do i need to freeze the game at the loading page or how do i get it to work?
Hack is working fine, do not downvote.
Shit, sorry man! Most have had down voted it while i was copying the AoB. Yeah the hack is working fine! Thank you for telling me that i had down voted it because i didn't notice it
maybe an aob that can auto train?