Skip to content

SOL Saver

Save your SOL files automatically

11 posts

SOL Saver

Posted Apr 18, 2014 11:41 pm

This is a program I made because someone was complaining always losing their saves.

This tool fixes that for you at the expense of clicking a few buttons

Current supported sites:
ArmorGames
Kongregate
Newgrounds

Requirements:
DotNet Framework 4.5
Windows (Preferably Windows 7 and up)
 



Downloads:

V1.2.9: Fixed issues with CopyDirectory with newly supported sites
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/3wHvhkx4578x53ff883d78b5b
 


V1.2.8: Added various Kongregate support + Error messages fixed
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/TxTxKgx4575x53fe4ab52f8ea

V1.1.4: Added support for more sites
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ftmkzvvr0bw3dqe/SOL_Saver_v1.1.4.zip

V1.1: Save System rework
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2j6s8i8kju8eds/SOL_Saver_v1.1.zip

Release Version
http://www.mediafire.com/download/aex3qcedb6yx53y/SOL_Saver_V1.zip

What it does:
It backs up your save files for [Insert Supported Site Here] into compressed ZIP files automatically

It's a pretty straightforward application with 1 text box, and 2 comboboxes.

----------
Comments, bugs, or suggestions?
Leave them in the reply section down there :)

 

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
sol saver v129.zip307.63 KB1,094
sol saver v128.zip307.31 KB1,044

RE: SOL Saver

Posted Aug 27, 2014 4:05 pm

thx for the extra kong support :)

when i try to use the updated Ver. i get this (the previous V. worked fine and still does)

says "cache.armorgames.com" wasnt found ? -
do i have to load the armorgames page, so i get a cache from em (i dont use theire site at all!

Happy hacking smiley

RE: SOL Saver

Posted Aug 27, 2014 7:57 pm
Simple_AOB Posted on: 08/27/2014 3:55pm



See if this version fixes it.
I doubt it will work though sadly

https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/yh90frx4571x53fe378b5adaf

Gah.. ive posted just before you... so im putting it here instead



EDIT* - well, no worries. i just went ahead and loaded a game on armor (so i got the cache mapped)
now it works, not like its any big thing anyway :)

and i ofc believe you when you say you couldnt duplicate the error, you dont have to use your time on make a vid for that
im sure you have better things to do - now that you made a V more, ill ofc test that, so you havent wasted your time too much :)

eidt2* i must get either really stupid or tired, now i cant open the sol saver.exe anymore :(  (im going to bed)

thx for helping

 

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
sol saver.zip307.29 KB1,052

Happy hacking smiley

RE: SOL Saver

Posted Aug 27, 2014 8:14 pm
jelly Posted on: 08/27/2014 3:57pm
Simple_AOB Posted on: 08/27/2014 3:55pm



See if this version fixes it.
I doubt it will work though sadly

--Redacted Link--

Gah.. ive posted just before you... so im putting it here instead



EDIT* - well, no worries. i just went ahead and loaded a game on armor (so i got the cache mapped)
now it works, not like its any big thing anyway :)

and i ofc believe you when you say you couldnt duplicate the error, you dont have to use your time on make a vid for that
im sure you have better things to do - now that you made a V more, ill ofc test that, so you havent wasted your time too much :)

eidt2* i must get either really stupid or tired, now i cant open the sol saver.exe anymore :(  (im going to bed)

thx for helping

 



"eidt2" > That's really weird, I don't think that's anything on my end...

RE: SOL Saver

Posted Aug 27, 2014 8:31 pm
Simple_AOB Posted on: 08/27/2014 4:14pm



"eidt2" > That's really weird, I don't think that's anything on my end...



GAH... just ignore me..

my mouse sometimes doubleclick, when i single click.
so i accidently switches everyfile to open up in 7zip as standard :P

and for the record the new V WORKS :)
thx a bunch for your patience :)
 

Happy hacking smiley

RE: SOL Saver

Posted Feb 27, 2015 6:58 pm

I m gonna try this tool :P looks convenient for starter learner. thanks!

RE: SOL Saver

Posted Mar 6, 2015 6:19 pm

Holy sh*t, big thanks Simple, this is really useful since I lose all my saves everytime I restart my PC.

Whatever...

RE: SOL Saver

Posted May 24, 2015 11:21 pm
Aesis Posted on: 03/06/2015 1:19pm

Holy sh*t, big thanks Simple, this is really useful since I lose all my saves everytime I restart my PC.



You can manually backup your files too.

In Windows 8.1 the file is in C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects in a folder with random characters.

Inside it you'll find the sites that store the .sol files in your computer, named by site. I just copy it to another folder and clean what I don't use.

Almost sure it's the same path for Windows 7

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

RE: SOL Saver

Posted May 25, 2015 12:03 am
snkscorpio Posted on: 05/24/2015 7:21pm
Aesis Posted on: 03/06/2015 1:19pm

Holy sh*t, big thanks Simple, this is really useful since I lose all my saves everytime I restart my PC.



You can manually backup your files too.

In Windows 8.1 the file is in C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects in a folder with random characters.

Inside it you'll find the sites that store the .sol files in your computer, named by site. I just copy it to another folder and clean what I don't use.

Almost sure it's the same path for Windows 7


You're replying over 2 months later to a person that's banned.  There are also multiple topics on finding and saving .sol files across multiple windows versions.  Also note that Chrome stores SOL files in a different location.

:P


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez