Skip to content
[Request]

I AM PLAYR

Partly Unity game.

3 posts

I AM PLAYR

Posted May 2, 2014 3:56 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if you could hack I AM PLAYR game by any way. I think the scores on training are hackable in Cheat Engine, but everytime I tried i couldn't get any result of my score. Please let me know if there is any way.

RE: I AM PLAYR

Posted May 2, 2014 4:22 pm

Include a link to the game when making requests...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!