Wind Runner
Llink https://apps.facebook.com/fbwindrunner
any cheat / hack will be appreciated ![]()
20 posts
Llink https://apps.facebook.com/fbwindrunner
any cheat / hack will be appreciated ![]()
Game added, you can submit your hacks.
ty gates :) submitted
hello i'm goodknife.
ty gates :) submitted
aww yiss.
Thank you so much :)
ty gates :) submitted
hacks is working, tyvm, karma sent
How can I tale this hack? :( Anyone please help me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57cChKqLA04
How can I tale this hack? :( Anyone please help me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57cChKqLA04
It's for the mobile version of the game...the LINE version even.....
nice hack
could you please make an AOB for cloud bridge or kylie to fly 3000m instead of 300m? It is just for farming gold
could you please make an AOB for cloud bridge or kylie to fly 3000m instead of 300m? It is just for farming gold
i can, but i don't want to. it's too unfair for other players..
hello i'm goodknife.
i can, but i don't want to. it's too unfair for other players..
Looks like you aren't in master groups yet.In my master group i have only players with Kylie and tons of A grade pets all with over 2m score.
At least some hint about how i can do the AOB for Cloud Bridge since i'm not interesed in flying 10k meters.
I understand your point Gravebella, that's why I'm asking for flying that much distance, this is only for farming gold purpose, not for compete with anyone else.
Hello, is it possible to make X10 gold gain per run and unlimited shoes?
I don't need the scores but I need the upgrades. ![]()
Please help if you can and thanks in advance!
Hello, is it possible to make X10 gold gain per run and unlimited shoes?
I don't need the scores but I need the upgrades. ![]()
Please help if you can and thanks in advance!
The Max payout for gold you can get is 1500 by yourself and 2250 with a Mount As shown here with a mount, I only needed to go as far as getting 200 stars to get the max, I went further because I had the start dash hack on, both are mines and I've not shared them yet:
I'm still looking for a way to raise the max, but no luck yet.
i don't care for score, but gold and shoes