Skip to content

How to tell which hacks have been voted

4 posts

How to tell which hacks have been voted

Posted May 14, 2014 12:27 am

Is there a way to tell for which hacks you've voted?  I've tried looking at a hack before and after I've voted, but haven't seen anything different in its appearance once I've voted on it.  I know that if you try to vote for something a second time, you'll get a notice that you've already voted for that hack.  But without trying to vote again, I haven't found a way to know.

So is there something that I've missed that would tell me?

Thanks.

RE: How to tell which hacks have been voted

Posted May 14, 2014 2:20 am
blahblahman Posted on: 05/13/2014 10:08pm

You can see the history of your votes in the votes tab.

http://konghack.com/member_contributions.php?m=9989#tabs-votes



you can also see if youve voted on a hack or not by hovering over "working" and "not working" since that shows who voted on it.