TEST Guest kongregate account, I used these hacks, and got these results:
Working so far: 10x nanotoniums 0 cost ammo/boxes
No movement penalty shows in Menu
10grade max slots works on weapons/armor (most of the time on weapons, always on armor sometimes the grade is lower, but slots are max)
Instant reload
Empty slot (every slot is always empty, very nice)
Increased Zombie spawn (This is more like it)
Which ones do you guys use in MP? Kongreg/Ninjak So I can figure whats safest :) Obv not 10*** 10** weps/armor lol
Note: I cleared all my chrome browsing data, and Kongregate guest account is gone. Woot :)
is it safe to try any of the K marked hacks on ninjakiwi?
if you use inf skill points, and keep your 3 top skills level appropriate, and all other skills ranked JUST BELOW the third skill (would ninjakiwi/kongregate eventually notice?)
SOOOO I tested inf skill points... now my skills are negative. Good thing test account! But I kept all the skills UNDER the main 3 highest rank (which turned out to be only 3 pts in 3rd highest skill) none-the-less I reloaded page to see what happens, -45 skillpoints lol. The skills are ranked, just -45 points available >_< Not using that again. Increased zombie spawn is nice.
I did some MP (clean), a guy stayed dead but didn't res (and didn't disconnect) can you be spectated? He had a suspicious name Lol :'(