RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4
Oh wow... At least read first line of text, and try to understand what they said, if u didint, try again...
Its not a hack.
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
525 posts
Oh wow... At least read first line of text, and try to understand what they said, if u didint, try again...
Its not a hack.
All of my hacks are now updated for the 3-19-15 build.
Some I updated last night, the rest I just finished.
All of my hacks are now updated for the 3-19-15 build.
Some I updated last night, the rest I just finished.
Good news, thx ^^
Oh wow... At least read first line of text, and try to understand what they said, if u didint, try again...
Its not a hack.
i think you flame too much XD
Flame and I? When? Where? Impossible :D
All of my hacks are now updated for the 3-19-15 build.
Some I updated last night, the rest I just finished.
Thank you sir
Man, how hard is hack SAS4, I can't even open the sas4.swf cuz it says the file is corrupted. And using cheat engine I don't find any value, even using 4b*8 or 4b*8+8 or whatever.
The only "good" thing I got was this.
wHAT ARE those new guns? Will Ninjakiwi ever release?
thank you for updating the hacks
All of my hacks are now updated for the 3-19-15 build.
Some I updated last night, the rest I just finished.
Thank you so much for your work, much appreciated ^^
There's any trick to use Black Edition hack?
The first time I used on my test account I got 3 different items. But now, on my test and main account all I get is Ronson 55 and Titan machine gun.
There's any trick to use Black Edition hack?
The first time I used on my test account I got 3 different items. But now, on my test and main account all I get is Ronson 55 and Titan machine gun.
So far, nope.
What does the hack Wide Choice of Gear do?
What does the hack Wide Choice of Gear do?
If u turn it on, u will be able to drop any gear and weapon in game (exculding black edition).
What does the hack Wide Choice of Gear do?
If u turn it on, u will be able to drop any gear and weapon in game (exculding black edition).
Oh, that's great. I thought I could drop any box with it, including black boxes that's actually what I dream for.
Thank you for the info
.
What does the hack Wide Choice of Gear do?
If u turn it on, u will be able to drop any gear and weapon in game (exculding black edition).
Oh, that's great. I thought I could drop any box with it, including black boxes that's actually what I dream for.
Thank you for the info
.
U can drop black boxes in SP games with 100% drop chances hack, if it still working after update and increased zombie spawn hack. Ofc after u hit lvl 25.