RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4
hmmmm how can u hack respawn tokens. since u can hack nanotonium x10
OR JUST a regular hack to GET black boxes. since u can get keys from x10 nanotoniums
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
525 posts
hmmmm how can u hack respawn tokens. since u can hack nanotonium x10
OR JUST a regular hack to GET black boxes. since u can get keys from x10 nanotoniums
any new exp hack looking for one what happened to the other one
any new exp hack looking for one what happened to the other one
U still can use 100% drop rate and increased zombie spawn hack for exp.
Thats weird. I opened two Black Boxes using 10 Grade hack and 2~3 slots hack and I got 2 titan machine guns... I got the same using Black Edition hack.
Looks like the other hacks affects the original Black Box.
Thats weird. I opened two Black Boxes using 10 Grade hack and 2~3 slots hack and I got 2 titan machine guns... I got the same using Black Edition hack.
Looks like the other hacks affects the original Black Box.
whats a titan machinegun?
does anyone use the increase zombie spawn rate in mp i have tried it one and the game just froze
Thats weird. I opened two Black Boxes using 10 Grade hack and 2~3 slots hack and I got 2 titan machine guns... I got the same using Black Edition hack.
Looks like the other hacks affects the original Black Box.
whats a titan machinegun?
Assault Rifle (my bad). I'm talking about CM 440 Titan, I think this is the correct name.
HEH I WOULD LIKE A BLACK TITAN
HEH I WOULD LIKE A BLACK TITAN
Is a good item till level 50~55 I think, but I'm 87, isn't cool.
just got 13 Boxes in mp onslaught 100% loot hack, cutting it close =/
ruh roh. 13 picked up, 15 dropped ingame tho (didn't pickup =/ )
Can anyone confirm that the infinite skill point hack gets you MP banned?
Can anyone confirm that the infinite skill point hack gets you MP banned?
I think this cheat is easily detected by the system.
Can anyone confirm that the infinite skill point hack gets you MP banned?
it does, you must have at least 1 skill point available to upgrade. after that you can activate the hack... beware though... after enabling... you must make sure that the current session doesn't close,crash, or anything that refreshes the page... or else your skill points will be in negative and you won't be able to join any custom multiplayer matches (anything less than 8 character digits)... so for e.g: to join and play with your friends, you would need to create a private match using the button in multiplayer without creating a name... else you will be blocked:P
Its been well known infinite skill points cause ban when not activated (after using)
Does wide choice of gear work on LEGIT black boxes? I noticed I get more random drops from legit vs 1-2 item from BB hack.
*( I know Wide Choice doesn't work on BB hack, but does it work on regular black boxes)
I see. Thanks for clearing that up.