Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)

Some hacks on NK's SAS4.

525 posts

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 21, 2015 4:52 am

hmmmm how can u hack respawn tokens. since u can hack nanotonium x10
OR JUST a regular hack to GET black boxes. since u can get keys from x10 nanotoniums

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Thats weird. I opened two Black Boxes using 10 Grade hack and 2~3 slots hack and I got 2 titan machine guns... I got the same using Black Edition hack.

Looks like the other hacks affects the original Black Box.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 21, 2015 10:41 pm
PedroAvenger Posted on: 03/21/2015 4:43pm

Thats weird. I opened two Black Boxes using 10 Grade hack and 2~3 slots hack and I got 2 titan machine guns... I got the same using Black Edition hack.

Looks like the other hacks affects the original Black Box.



whats a titan machinegun?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 22, 2015 1:11 am

does anyone use the increase zombie spawn rate in mp i have tried it one and the game just froze

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 22, 2015 1:22 am
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/21/2015 6:41pm
PedroAvenger Posted on: 03/21/2015 4:43pm

Thats weird. I opened two Black Boxes using 10 Grade hack and 2~3 slots hack and I got 2 titan machine guns... I got the same using Black Edition hack.

Looks like the other hacks affects the original Black Box.



whats a titan machinegun?


Assault Rifle (my bad). I'm talking about CM 440 Titan, I think this is  the correct name.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 22, 2015 3:19 am

just got 13 Boxes in mp onslaught 100% loot hack, cutting it close =/

ruh roh. 13 picked up, 15 dropped ingame tho (didn't pickup =/ )

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 23, 2015 2:45 am
boiledbacon Posted on: 03/22/2015 8:59pm

Can anyone confirm that the infinite skill point hack gets you MP banned?



it does, you must have at least 1 skill point available to upgrade. after that you can activate the hack... beware though... after enabling... you must make sure that the current session doesn't close,crash, or anything that refreshes the page... or else your skill points will be in negative and you won't be able to join any custom multiplayer matches (anything less than 8 character digits)... so for e.g: to join and play with your friends, you would need to create a private match using the button in multiplayer without creating a name... else you will be blocked:P

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 23, 2015 4:29 am

Its been well known infinite skill points cause ban when not activated (after using)

Does wide choice of gear work on LEGIT black boxes? I noticed I get more random drops from legit vs 1-2 item from BB hack.

*( I know Wide Choice doesn't work on BB hack, but does it work on regular black boxes)

This topic is locked.