Skip to content

Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Creeper World 3: Abraxis Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, tricks, and tips (PC version)

This discussion is linked to Creeper World 3: Abraxis. View game

22 posts

Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted May 23, 2014 7:57 am

Ive posted some cheats for Creeper World 3: Abraxis version 2.04 web 100.

check them out! post here if you have any requests for cheats for this game.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted May 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Unfortunately none of these aobs nor the Konghack Ultra trainer are working for me with this game. 

I then used the konghack ultra to hack decision: medieval and that worked just fine but not creeper world 3

Thanks, good looking out, works fine now.

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted May 23, 2014 9:39 pm

at this time, there is no way for the trainer to know whether a game is flash or unity.

when using the trainer on unity games, you must manually change the selected process to the unity process with the process picker that is above the list of hacks.
 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted May 24, 2014 12:23 am

haenawolf's Speed Up & Tech Package, this is the first time I saw "This hack is only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer". Was there a way to post so it can only be accessed through the trainer?

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted May 24, 2014 1:00 am

yep. some users prefer this as it makes it harder for competitors to steal their work 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted May 28, 2014 5:04 am

canon always has 8 ammo

I can't seem to find this AoB. I meant to say, i can. But it always comes up with an error called Access Violation

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted Jun 3, 2014 9:46 pm

If people are still working on AOB's I'd dig something for Aether and/or uncapping some of the upgrades. I just think it'd be really cool to see the map flood with massive amounts of anti-creeper!

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted Jun 4, 2014 3:16 am

I haven't had a single problem with any of these AoBs. Make sure you are targeting Unity, not the usual flash plugin.

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted Jun 9, 2014 4:44 pm

One of the best creeper games yet.  It is only missing that wonderful graph after each level telling you how quickly you shut them down.

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Posted Jun 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Too bad I cleared the game "legally" before getting the chance to use your hacks... =/