Skip to content

Epic Creature Hunter I

This discussion is linked to Epic Creature Hunter I. View game

4 posts

RE: Epic Creature Hunter I

Posted May 24, 2014 4:38 pm

If there are anymore hacks you guys want for this game, just ask for it here. I might be able to make it!

RE: Epic Creature Hunter I

Posted May 25, 2014 12:41 am

Money/gem hack with 4 bytes - only money works, gem change is only visual, there are more than enough AOB's to cover up for that anyway, but just thought it's worth mentioning..

RE: Epic Creature Hunter I

Posted May 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Thanks Hentaicheg. I've update the hack.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!