Unlight Asia
any usefull ?
6 posts
RE: Unlight Asia
Add to games database?
I'll just put another link here just incase https://apps.facebook.com/unlight_asia
An gothic anime styled CCG on facebook. I think it's just released a few months ago.
The combat is very slow, what with animations for avery action the character took.
Any idea if any hack possible? Combat could be client-side for mission.
Haven't try PvP. I just skipped the whole intro just to see the battle system and seeing that it's too slow, haven't load it up again until now.
PS: If any of you could explain how the battle system works, that would be cool. I kinda skipped the whole tutorial lol
RE: Unlight Asia
This game doesn't load for me. Does it only work in Asian countries?
RE: Unlight Asia
This game doesn't load for me. Does it only work in Asian countries?
Neither load here south-east asia...
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
RE: Unlight Asia
Works fine here, hmm. SEA too.
RE: Unlight Asia
game not load to me lol