RE: Ballistic
thanks for the work. im gonna check funcionality asap
61 posts
thanks for the work. im gonna check funcionality asap
Uhh at least you can find some hack for kreds in this game, i hate paying money for them. and this is the only site that knows how to hack this game.![]()
I case you missed my other post, we don't hack kreds. Ask again and you'll be banned.
ok im hopeless i havnt done much with the AoB side of CE so im completly lost...
so what do you mean exactly by, "After game is fully loaded, run hack/patch memory twice."
do i have to write a code for the Lua to read and apply that? or something
ok im hopeless i havnt done much with the AoB side of CE so im completly lost...
so what do you mean exactly by, "After game is fully loaded, run hack/patch memory twice."
do i have to write a code for the Lua to read and apply that? or something
Just use the "KongHack Ultra Trainer" and load the hack once the game is fully loaded.
nice, more features than the trainer i was using. hope it gets updated
ABout the lag
I dont know why but ogten when i launch a game in Firefox there could be a lot of lag.
But As soon as I lauch the game in Chrome the lag disepears
Could you try to launch the game in Chrome more than Firefox
I know than with Cheat Engine It is easier to work with Firefox but Flash plus Forefox is less effcient than CHrome plus flash
Of course when doing that you will loose the current state of the game.
in that cas, you need to copy the sol file from firefox sol directory to chrome.
mmm. Lagging but Good hacks (but i prefer without cheat fps game lol~)
AWww, Hello =3
I felt bad for using these hacks. I went like, 50-0 and had to stop. lol
Cool hacks, but just way too obvious.
Doesn't matter. It's fun to own. : )
I keep getting a "refresh your browser" warning about 2-3 minutes into each game.
Anyone else experience this? Am I being caught using the hacks?
Are those hack still working? i got failed in trainer with all of them.
Still can't figure out why I keep getting disconnected. Tried on chrome and firefox. Hacks work but after a minute or two into the game I have to refresh the browser.
What do you mean hack is working? i tried the direct codes here and all the Ballistic in trainer and all say "Failed".