RE: Ballistic
What do you mean hack is working? i tried the direct codes here and all the Ballistic in trainer and all say "Failed".
It is working. Look at the stats at the top. Last working on most of them was 8/9/14.
61 posts
What do you mean hack is working? i tried the direct codes here and all the Ballistic in trainer and all say "Failed".
It is working. Look at the stats at the top. Last working on most of them was 8/9/14.
Just added a super hack with lots of cool features. Hope you guys have fun.
Want to apologize for the bad link on my hack. I copy/pasted the mediafire download link, but I guess that doesn't work.
It's been fixed now.
Want to apologize for the bad link on my hack. I copy/pasted the mediafire download link, but I guess that doesn't work.
It's been fixed now.
It's cool. Was a virus anyway.
hey guys i use kongrate sever and i would like the link hack ( trainer?)
thanks
hey guys i use kongrate sever and i would like the link hack ( trainer?)
thanks
I guess you just need to click that "HERE" button and download it...
Most hacks are patched now. U can try to update them by yourselves.
the super hack trainer is not working anymore sir. ballistic updated awhile ago
can you guys put the show nick player on konghack trainer? its very useful :) but now its patched
this is great was wondering if you can update the ESP though
what is the hack "cheat against cheaters" lol
thanks for this. im gonna try this one :) keep it up :)
Seems like after update instakill is not working. Otherwise great hacks, but it would be great if you could fix instakill. =)
Can confirm instalkill is no longer working. I tried making some of the bytes into wildcards but I couldn't find any working combination of wildcards to work, so it seems like they've changed how that works.
Thank you for hacking this the game is already really hard for me this helped me finally get my first kill(the game is to intence and im a noob) its a great shooter game its just a struggle to play
Wow thanks for the hack